Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

do your soul (and ears) a favor

and buy this compilation. it's the latest release from red hot organization, an international organization dedicated to fighting aids through pop culture. so, not only is it an amazing, amaaazing cause but it's also great music. 
and if you're in austin, head over to mohawk at 5:00 today to listen to the album and enjoy some free (and dirt cheap) beers provided by austinist. they will also be accepting donations for aids services of austin. unfortunately, i'm still living with my still un-named parasite so i probably will not be heading to mohawk after work. but you all should!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm AROUND THE CORNER but can't find anyone to go with me. Waaah waaah waah.

stefanie said...

damn! i would go but i work until 6:30 and i feel like ass :(

Alicia said...

I was going to go for a run after work and could go later if you felt up to it? Just give me a call.