Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

i want to get back to my city by the bay

last friday bonnie, robin, and i went for a walk around japantown in san francisco. we ended up in a japanese supermarket looking for milk. while we were waiting in line to check out, "lights" by journey started blaring through the speaker right above our heads. prior to that, i had "i can't wait" by nu shooz stuck in my head because i always have to listen to that song in san francisco (it reminds me of megz!). well, ever since that moment i have had "lights" stuck in my head. i've heard it on the radio twice since then. i think the radio play is to blame for it still being stuck in my head all these days later. before last friday i cannot even begin to remember the last time i heard that song. now it seems to be everywhere i go! i just found this video on youtube while searching "lights journey" and it is kind of cracking me up!

No comments: