Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

another post-it collage

being unemployed has afforded me a little (read: a lot) more time to spend on my blog so i made a lil' collage to share my post-it notes this week. i didn't have a whole lot to say but i can always think of something. and if you can't tell, the big 3 there in the middle is to alert you all that my mini-vacay to san francisco is just THREE DAYS AWAY. you may want to click on the collage to view it larger so you can actually read my post-its.






and i'm going to post this picture again because i can. i think i made it, like, a year ago. i can't remember. it's just so pretty, it has to come out every now and then :)


4 comments:

BNM said...

stopping by from Supahs!!
Yes those PJ pants are too comfy! lol

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Great Post It Note Collage! I LOVE San Francisco!! Me and the hubs went there for our honeymoon! Stopping by from Supah's!

amyndavid1987(at)yahoo(dot)com

http://mothertobee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute Collage! have fun in SF!

Kerry said...

Lady you have the best handwriting ever. My doctor handwriting is jealous.