1. it's not 1,000,000 degrees
2. it's not too hot to wear closed toed flats
3. it's not too hot to wear tights/leggings
4. it's not too hot to walk to the mailbox
5. my sunglasses don't fog over when i get in my car because of the heat
6. i can run errands without breaking much of a sweat
7. it's not summer
i wanted to come up with 10 but this was as far as i got. really, the temperature is probably the only reason i'm glad it's fall. i don't like football, which is something most people get excited about in the fall, and regular season baseball is almost over and that definitely doesn't excite me. so, the fact that it's below 95 is why i'm glad it's fall. if i lived somewhere that had a really beautiful fall leaves situation that would probably be all over my list. but i don't.