Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

i'm a mac

just a quick hello from my brand new 13" macbook pro. holla! i can't believe i've lived so long without this thing. i am totally in love. i went back and forth for a few weeks on getting the plain ol' macbook or the pro. i compared them online a million times and still couldn't decide. even as i was waiting for a salesperson at the apple store i was still thinking i wanted the regular macbook. i quickly changed my mind though and i'm 100% satisfied with my purchase. and now i will leave you with a picture of me (with no makeup on) and my baby nephew, karsten, taken with the built-in camera.

1 comment:

Hearing Aids said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too