Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

my darling

i'm a huge fan of gilmore girls. i've seen every episode at least two times. abc family airs gilmore girls every day and i happen to be watching the fourth episode in the series, the deer hunters. about halfway through i hear the opening of what sounds like "my darling" by wilco. and sure enough, it was. how in the heck have i missed that the other times i've watched this episode?? gilmore girls isn't like grey's anatomy or the oc where they rely on (soon to be) popular music to create a "moment". it's actually rather unusual to hear a real song on gilmore girls, usually it's just their original score. so, yeah, i'm pretty discontent that i'm just now learning that a song from my favorite band was on my one of my favorite tv shows. i feel like a failure.

No comments: