Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

i dream of rain

i have a strange co-worker. i won't go into all the details about him, just know that he is weird. he is so weird, in fact, that he has desert rose by sting as a ringtone on his cell phone. how do i know this? one day last week he forgot to turn his phone to silent when he got to work, someone called him and, loud as hell, his phone played desert rose.



it happened at a really busy time and i never got to find the full amusement in it until saturday night. i was having dinner with my sister, brother-in-law, and 2 friends, jason and lisa. lisa's phone rang and it was the flight of the conchords theme song. i started thinking about people who have real songs as ringtones and then i remembered what happened with my weirdo co-worker. i immediately told everyone about it and we had a pretty good laugh. i actually couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes and even now when i think about it, i laugh. my brother-in-law told me that he went to subway for lunch today and just as he walked in, desert rose started playing. then later, my sister sent me a text telling me that she heard it on the radio on her way home tonight. i think i've cursed them. i need to ask jason and lisa if they're being stalked by this song too.

No comments: