Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

paper source

if i didn't have a good job, i would totally apply to work at the new paper source that's opening here in austin in a couple months. their website overwhelms me with all the cool stuff they sell! i could completely bankrupt myself buying them out of their inventory. i will have to enforce a strict personal budget when they open the store here. it's pretty easy for me to talk myself out of buying things online because i hate paying for shipping and don't even get me started on the waiting. but if i can just walk in and walk out with it? that might get dangerous for the ol' wallet!








1 comment:

Cara said...

This is a great part time position that includes a 30% merchandise discount!

We are so excited about this store opening in February. If you change your mind, visit our careers section to apply.