Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

they asked for it

yesterday i got an email from bank of america regarding my experience with their customer service from the previous day.

Bank of America would like to thank you for the phone call that you, or someone in your household, made on 02/09/2011. The voice of the customer is very important to Bank of America as it continually monitors and improves its customer service. You can provide your feedback on Bank of America's customer service performance by completing a brief 5 minute survey. 

they asked for it. i am not at all satisfied with anything that transpired from my phone call to their customer service department and my answers reflected that. and would you believe that one of the questions in the survey was to ask me how much effort i put in to resolve my issue?! boo to you, bank of america.

No comments: