Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

your vote is needed!

my dear friend alicia and her darling beau marshall have entered a contest to WIN A WEDDING! how cool is that? there are 4 couples in the finals and alicia and marshall need your vote so they can win it. honestly, even if i wasn't telling you who to vote for, i'm pretty sure you would vote for them anyway because their video is the best of the best (and not just because i'm in it).


feel free to re-post this or link to this post or just link to the contest in general! 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Dear Alicia and Marshall:

Though I don't know you, I would like you to know that I am tweeting the shit out of the link to this here blog post.

I went and voted earlier and I have to say, your video was SO good!

The fact that you have Leslie rooting for you, that should be an automatic "W" for the two of you.

If you do not win, I may or may not know someone who knows someone who can slash a mean tire...<---Might be a lie. Or not.

Crossed Fingers,
Jenn