Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 things that put a smile on my face when i'm sad

this isn't a top 10 list or anything, it's just the first 10 random things that came to mind. 

1. under pressure by queen and david bowie
2. danaburger
3. looking at pictures from my wolfpack's trip to san francisco
4. wayne's world
5. hearing my sweet friend robin's voice
6. thinking about the time that we had the windows rolled down in kelly's car (i was driving) and a plastic bag was being whipped around inside the car by the wind and he thought it was a bat. i seriously have never laughed so hard in my life.
7. ian and buddy singing cuts like a knife
8. my darling nephew
9. the "doorman" scene from knocked up
10. reminiscing about all the episodes of reno 911 that joshua and i used to watch together, "xanadu it into the car..." "xanadon't it!"

via

this post was written for
Mama's Losin' It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen the plastic bag episode! Hilarious! Thanks for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha 6, 9 and 10 made me LOL

-dana

Jessica said...

I love Reno!
Plastic bag story sounds hilarious!