Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

two down, one to go

my EEG and MRI were both normal, which i knew they would be. so now i just sit and wait for the results of my blood work. just to clarify, in case anyone was wondering, the EEG and MRI are unrelated to the lupus test. the first two were ordered by my neurologist to check on my headaches and the lupus test was ordered by my regular doctor. you may remember last week i mentioned fibromyalgia and the lupus test is to address those symptoms as well. the two conditions have similar symptoms but, obviously, if i had to chose one to have i would chose fibromyalgia. 

right now i'm dealing with not being able to sleep because i'm too uncomfortable. i have a low grade fever and i feel like it's a million degrees in here. my back hurts, my hips hurt, my shoulders hurt, my head hurts...i normally sleep on my sides but it hurts my hips so bad when i lay on my sides right now. i absolutely cannot sleep on my stomach and it takes me about 3 hours to fall asleep if i have to sleep on my back. 

i genuinely hate complaining so much but this is consuming my entire life at the moment and i am totally miserable. and you know what? my biggest fear right now isn't having lupus, my biggest fear is being this miserable for much longer without an answer or a solution. i honestly don't know how much longer i can do this. 

No comments: