Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

untitled

i don't think i've ever been the type of person to make new year's resolutions, probably because i know that i won't keep them. but i kind of think i should resolve to get off the couch and stop watching so damn much csi. it's all part of a vicious cycle where i convince myself that i lack the energy to do anything thus actually giving away any energy that i might have had into the cushions of my couch.

i may have the physical energy to socialize but most of the time i lack the intellectual and mental energy to interact with people on any level deeper than casual. i don't have anything interesting to talk about and i constantly find myself struggling with my attention span which makes me a pretty poor listener. it also means that i'm constantly rewinding all these damn episodes of csi because i wasn't paying attention when they flashed that fingerprint match across the screen.

ugh, my attention span is making it difficult for me to write this blog or even to remember why i started this post in the first place. maybe i need to up my vitamin regimen.

No comments: